Why Should You Exhibit?
Seatrade Cruise Global provides exhibitors with a 360-degree opportunity to network, cultivate leads, and generate new ones. With strong industry partners and an evolving event, you will be surrounded by innovators and executives within the cruise industry.
- Serving the cruise industry for more than 30 years
- Face-to-face networking with key stakeholders and buyers from all sectors of the cruise industry
- International outreach that delivers thousands of quality visitors with real buying power
- Networking events with cruise industry executives who make the final purchasing decision
- Networking events with cruise industry executive who make final purchasing decisions
- 4-day conference program to keep you on the leading edge and increase attendee traffic
- Travel agent participation for a more robust audience for destination exhibitors
- Targeted marketing and sponsorship programs
Join us at our Safety & Security Symposium exclusively at Seatrade Cruise Global
Safety and Security is top of mind worldwide. Our symposium included all Safety and Security related exhibitors, speakers’ presentations, and a private networking lounge. The Safety and Security Symposium served as a focal point, providing “one-stop shopping” for both Safety and Security professionals as well as anyone who wanted to learn more about current and new developments in these critical fields.
Connect to the Cruise Industry
For more than 30 years, the most influential leaders in the cruise world attend Seatrade Cruise Global. From top cruise line executives and port leaders, to ship builders and security experts, technology and service providers to global media outlets all look to Seatrade Cruise Global as the destination where the cruise industry comes together.
Focus on Innovation
With a focus on the cruise industry, Seatrade Cruise Global aims to deliver the latest in cruising under one roof at an unmatched scale. Industry leaders converge to exchange ideas, discuss current trends, and conduct business.
Discover New Products, Ideas & Solutions
With 700+ Exhibitors from all over the world, Seatrade Cruise Global draws in visitors to meet new vendors, and source new products, ideas and solutions.
Gain Industry Insight
Seatrade Cruise Global presents an unmatched educational program with forward-thinking, actionable insight. The 2017 conference program will provoke and engage delegates with new topic tracks, innovative sessions, and intriguing panel discussions from thought leaders within the industry and cruise line executives.
Seatrade Cruise Global is the Cruise Industry's Premier Global Event
It is the only event guaranteed to bring together every facet of the business including cruise lines, suppliers, travel agents and partners. As the epicenter of the cruise industry, Seatrade Cruise Global features exhibitors and attendees from around the world, a multi-track conference program headlined by the industry's most knowledgeable speakers, and the State of the Global Cruise Industry keynote.