Destinations & Ports
Shore excursions. Strategic planning. Itineraries, sales, and port operations to name just a few. When it comes to what’s trending in today’s cruise industry, sometimes it’s “Land Ho!” or bust. We’ve got a lot in store this year at Seatrade Cruise Global that dives deep into port and tour trends, what makes a destination stand out, and even an interactive Shore Excursion Presentation Challenge!
Network with the Influencers
This dedicated forum was attended by Industry Professionals such as:
- Chief Port Operations Officer, North APAC&China
- Deployment & Itinerary Planning
- Director Destination Experiences & Product Development
- Director, Shore Excursions
- Head of Port Operations
- Senior Director, Deployment & Itinerary Planning
Source Innovative Solutions
2018 Cruise Trends
Cruise lines are racing to use innovative technological improvements that help remove friction from the passenger experience in everything from embarkation to booking shore excursions and ordering drinks.
So what's new this year?