Design a modern masterpiece.
With the bar set by bold visions at brands like Virgin Voyages and Celebrity, cruise lines are hungry to stand out – and nothing is off limits. Mirroring greater hospitality trends, interiors are becoming more specialized, spacious and connected to the sea than ever before.
The number of attendees seeking suppliers in Design & Ship Interiors grew 21% in 2019.
Reflecting a growing apetite in the industry, 2019 saw a 23% increase in the number of cruise line representatives.
To match that growth, we're creating more ways than ever to help ambitious cruise lines connect with imaginative designers.
Sign up to learn more!
And hold titles like:
- Creative Director
- Director, Hotel Refurbishment
- Director, Interior Design & Architecture
- Lead, Architectural Design
- Senior Interior Designer
- Senior Architect
- Senior Buyer, Refurb & Drydock
- VP, Development, Design & Construction
- VP, Guest Experience, Design & Development
- VP of Hospitality
- VP, Hotel Services & Design
You'll be in good company.
Recent suppliers in Design & Ship Interiors include industry leaders like:
A show designed with you in mind.
This invitation-only lunch is an exclusive networking event for designers and decision makers who push the envelope.
Showcasing an inspired vision of modern cruise interiors the lounge is your dedicated space to collaborate with cruise lines and fellow creatives. We're excited to continue its evolution in 2020. Interested in getting involved?
Past Sessions Include
- Cruise Ship Design: Veterans or Virgins?
- A New Era of Design and Cruising
- The Future of Shipbuilding and Design
Over 85% of the show floor is already sold out!
The earlier you reserve your space, the better your chances at securing your ideal location.