Design & Ship Interiors
Design a timeless, unforgettable masterpiece.
For 2019, Seatrade Cruise Global curated a focused day of education and networking to bring the industry’s top designers and suppliers together to discover the newest trends in cruise ship design and interiors. Next year, we plan to continue drawing more attention to this growing sector.
A Day Designed For You
Wednesday 10 April 2019
Here's an example of the type of programming you're in store for at Seatrade Cruise Global 2020!
- 10:30 - 11:00 AM Cruise Ship Design: Veterans or Virgins?
- 11:15 - 11:45 AM Morning Tea
- 11:45 AM - 12:30 PM Explore the Show Floor
- 12:30 - 2:00 PM Interior Designers Lunch hosted by Mary Bond & Jon Ingleton
- 2:30 - 3:15 PM A New Era of Design and Cruising
- 3:30 - 4:00 PM The Future of Shipbuilding and Design
- 4:00 - 5:00 PM Design & Ship Interiors Reception
The Design Lounge
Debuting in 2019, The Design Lounge showcases the best in modern cruise furnishings the way it was meant to be experienced — exactly like a passenger.
We're bringing it back in 2020. Want to get involved as a sponsor?
When we say executives and key decision makers, we mean it.
Seatrade alum include the following major cruise line members:
- Associate Vice President of Hotels
- Director, Interior Design & Architecture
- Director, Hotel Refurbishment
- Senior Interior Designer