Design & Ship Interiors
Design a timeless, unforgettable masterpiece.
New in 2019! Seatrade Cruise Global has curated a focused day of education and networking to bring the industry’s top designers and suppliers together to discover the newest trends in cruise ship design and interiors. Taking place Wed 10 April, this day is tailored for you.
A Day Designed For You
Wednesday 10 April 2019
- 10:30 - 11:00 AM Cruise Ship Design: Veterans or Virgins? Cruising Innovations Theater
- 11:15 - 11:45 AM Special Presentation The Design Lounge
- 11:45 AM - 12:30 PM Explore the Show Floor Expo Halls A, B, C & D
- 12:30 - 2:00 PM Interior Designers Lunch hosted by Mary Bond & Jon Ingleton By Invitation Only
- 2:30 - 3:15 PM A New Era of Design and Cruising Level 2, Room 206/208
- 3:30 - 4:00 PM The Future of Shipbuilding and Design Level 2, Room 206/208
- 4:00 - 5:00 PM Design & Ship Interiors Reception The Design Lounge
The Design Lounge
The Design Lounge showcases the best in modern cruise furnishings the way it was meant to be experienced — exactly like a passenger.
Be sure to catch the debut presentation Wednesday 11 April at 11:15 am, and feel free to stick around as long as you like! We have a feeling you won't want to leave.
When we say executives and key decision makers, we mean it.
Seatrade alum include the following major cruise line members:
- Associate Vice President of Hotels
- Director, Interior Design & Architecture
- Director, Hotel Refurbishment
- Senior Interior Designer