Staying Safe at Seatrade Cruise Global
Our vendors are taking all precautions and providing added tips on designing a safe, successful event.
The Miami Beach Convention Center (MBCC) has also taken sensible precautions onsite such as:
- Deployed additional and portable and wall-mounted hand sanitizer stations in high trafficked areas throughout the venue.
- Installation additional hygiene advisory signage throughout the venue.Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting commonly touched areas (using EPA registered disinfectants as recommended by the CD) on surface areas such as fixtures, countertops and door handles.
- Employing touch-free surfaces in our restrooms including automatically flushing toilets, hands-free faucets, paper towel dispensers and hand dryers.
- Employing face coverings and social distancing measures onsite, in support of public health recommendations.
- MBCC staff training by the Florida Health Department of Health on the proper techniques to prevent transmission of sickness.
- MBCC food and beverage service providers Centerplate is also coordinating globally to manage the impact of COVID-19 to protect employees, clients and consumers. Centerplate’s existing rules for food safety, personal hygiene and infection control are rigorously followed in order to minimize the risk of this, or any other virus spreading.
The MBCC is also proud to develop enhanced safety measures to safeguard our collective health, including pursuit of GBAC STAR Facility Accreditation and commitment to the MB Standard.
The MBCC continues to monitor information from public health officials, industry affiliates and associations to develop best practices during this pandemic, following the recommendations and guidance of federal, state, county and municipal public health officials.
Acknowledging that the current public health landscape is a fluid situation, visit regularly updated public health resources for general information on stopping the spread of COVID-19.