is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
When an industry like ours expands, with it grows a collective sense of excitement and camaraderie unique to the world of cruising.
It all comes to life at Seatrade Cruise Global, where we gather to celebrate the present and chart our course towards a bright future.
So come for all the learning, networking, and sourcing…and stay for the fun!
Register now to save up to $400 with Early Bird Pricing!
Engaging tech. Reliable onboard connectivity. Aesthetically-alluring interior design. And high seas entertainment that’s visceral, immersive, and super-experiential. That’s what makes today’s cruise lines desirable and competitive—so that’s what you’ll get at Seatrade.
· Build competitive analysis to satisfy all your tech and entertainment needs at once
· Source products, theater, activities, and teams that keep pace with innovations
· Find new ways to attract and engage cruisers with an extraordinary onboard experience
Safety, security, and sustainability. These are the cornerstones of today’s cruise industry and the foundation upon which cruise lines base their planning. Plan for the future at Seatrade and be part of a global transformation that’s redefining cruising amidst today’s climate and security concerns.
· Interface with trailblazers placing a premium on sustainable and responsible growth
· Forge industry-defining partnerships focused on green tech and solutions that scale
· Find out how to modernize and retrofit older vessels for compliance and cost-efficiency
Connect with thousands of peers at the only business event that connects the entire global cruise community.