Hotel Operations & Concessions
Delight potential clients with perfect hospitality.
From food & beverage provisions, to products like linens and cleaning supplies, to luxurious retail and spa merchandise, hotel ops & concessions are vital to the cruise supply chain.
Seatrade connects cuise buyers with new vendors to fulfill their procurement needs.
Exceed Cruise Lines' Expectations
- Hotel Operations & Concessions grew 35%.
- Food & Beverages grew 42%.
- Retail/Retail Services grew 57%.
- Wellness grew 30%.
Show them you have the goods to wow their passengers.
Sign up to learn more.
And roles like:
- Chief Retail Officer
- Director, Hotel Supply Chain
- Director, Retail, Spa, Casino & Photo Operations
- Director, Procurement, F&B, Hotel
- F&B Operations Manager/Procurement & Purchasing
- Master Chef
- Sr. Purchasing Manager, F&B Supply Chain Management
- VP. Corporate Hotel Operations
- VP, Culinary & Dining
- VP, Global Sourcing - Hotel & Corporate
- VP, Shipboard Hotel Operations
You'll Be in Good Company.
Recent suppliers in Hotel Operations & Concessions include industry leaders like:
Be Our Guest!
Your hub for all things Hotel Operations & Concessions, this show floor theater featured not only interactive demonstration but unique turnkey opportunities for vendors to showcase their wares in a hugely popular area of the show floor.
Cruise Lines meet vendors and services from the wide world of hospitality, retail, food & beverage, wellness and beyond in a dynamic forum perfect for forging new partnerships.
Past Sessions Include:
- Entering a New Era of Luxury Cruising: Raising the Bar to Deliver Curated Experiences
- Duty Free for the Future: Preparing for the Onboard Retail Revolution
- Elevating Cruise Cuisine
Over 90% of the show floor is already sold out!
The earlier you reserve your space, the better your chances at securing your ideal location.