Welcome to Miami
There's No Place Like Home
Home to sunny skies, tranquil beaches, and transcendent beauty, Seatrade Cruise Global will return to Miami again in 2020. And like the event itself, our landmark location is bountiful with life, resources, and riches just waiting to be discovered.
Explore the Area
Lincoln Road is an iconic pedestrian district in the heart of Miami Beach. Recognized as the cultural and social heart of Miami Beach, it offers a wide range of venues perfect for offsite gatherings just steps from the convention center.
Book Your Hotel Stay
Convention Housing Partners (CHP) is the official hotel provider for Seatrade Cruise Global 2020. Book your reservation through CHP to secure exclusive hotel room rates (some with savings up to 50%) at some of the best hotels and properties in the area.
WARNING: CHP is our only official hotel provider, all other inquiries are not approved Seatrade Cruise Global vendors.
- US Phone: (866) 240-4380
- International: +1 (415) 813-6088 Ext. 10
- Hours: Mon-Fri 10am-8pm Eastern Time
- Email: [email protected]
Getting to the Convention Center
The Miami Beach Convention Center (1901 Convention Center Dr., Miami, FL) is just 10 miles east of Miami International Airport. While the Center does not provide shuttle transportation, there are many affordable options.
Our suggestion: Take a taxi! Taxicabs are located on the arrival (ground) level of the airport, outside of the baggage claim areas. Wheelchair accessible taxis are available upon request.
1. Make your way from the terminal to MIA Station, then take the free MIA Mover to Central Station.
2. Get on FL-112 E, keep left to continue on I-195 E, then use the right 2 lanes to take exit 5 for FL-907.
3. Take a left onto N Michigan Ave, another left onto Dade Blvd, and then right onto Convention Center Dr.
By Public Transport
1. Make your way from the terminal to MIA Station, and take the free MIA Mover to Central Station.
2. Purchase an EASY Card.
3. Take the 150 – EXP to South Beach (Stop ID: MIA. STAT) 10 stops to Collins Av & 18th St.
4. Upon exit, turn west onto 18th St and walk to Washington Ave, where you’ll find our east entrance!
Remember when booking your flight...
Sure, we’ll be in a hurry to get back home and put all our newly-acquired insights and solutions to work. But keep in mind that the show ends at 3 p.m. on April 23, and we’ve got a jam-packed program to the very end!
Be sure to stick around so you don’t miss a thing…after all, a little extra time in Miami never hurt anybody.