Welcome to Miami
There's No Place Like Home
We’re headed back to where it all began! Home to sunny skies, tranquil beaches, and transcendent beauty, Seatrade Cruise Global will make its much-anticipated return to Miami in 2019. And like the event itself, our landmark location is bountiful with life, resources, and riches just waiting to be discovered.
Book Your Hotel Stay
Seatrade Cruise Global has designated Convention Housing Partners (CHP) as the official hotel provider for 2019 to help you secure exclusive hotel room rates (some with savings up to 50%) at some of the best hotels and properties in the area, many within walking distance to the convention center. Be sure to book your hotel reservations through CHP to receive quality service at the lowest rates available.
*WARNING: CHP is our only OFFICIAL hotel provider, all other inquiries are not approved Seatrade Cruise Global vendors
US Phone: (866) 240-4380
International: +1 (415) 813-6088 Ext. 10
Hours: Mon-Fri 10am-8pm Eastern Time
Email: [email protected]
Plan Your Travel
The Miami Beach Convention Center (1901 Convention Center Dr., Miami, FL) is just 10 miles east of Miami International Airport. While the Center does not provide shuttle transportation, there are many affordable options. Taxicabs are located on the arrival (ground) level of the airport, outside of the baggage claim areas. Wheelchair accessible taxis are available upon request.
1. Make your way from the terminal to MIA Station, then take the free MIA Mover to Central Station.
2. Get on FL-112 E, keep left to continue on I-195 E, then use the right 2 lanes to take exit 5 for FL-907.
3. Take a left onto N Michigan Ave, another left onto Dade Blvd, and then right onto Convention Center Dr. You can’t miss it!
By Public Transport
1. Make your way from the terminal to MIA Station.
2. Take the free MIA Mover to Central Station and purchase an EASY Card.
3. Take the 150 – EXP to South Beach (Stop ID: MIA. STAT, service runs every 30 minutes) 10 stops to Collins Av & 18th St.
4. Upon exiting the bus, turn west onto 18th St and walk to Washington Ave, where you’ll find the east entrance of the convention center.
Remember when booking your flight...
Sure, we’ll be in a hurry to get back home and put all our newly-acquired insights and solutions to work. But keep in mind that the show ends at 3 p.m. on April 11, and we’ve got a jam-packed program to the very end!
Be sure to stick around so you don’t miss a thing…after all, a little extra time in Miami never hurt anybody.
Lincoln Road is an iconic pedestrian district, located in Miami Beach, Florida, that serves as a hub for modern culture-seekers, both local and international.
As the Miami Beach Convention Center prepares to fully re-open after a multi-million dollar renovation, the adjacent iconic neighbor, Lincoln Road, has launched a dedicated website for meeting & event planners. Offering a wide range of off-site venues perfect for corporate meetings and events just steps from the convention center floor. Pairing superior hospitality with world-class amenities, Lincoln Road, recognized as the cultural and social heart of Miami Beach, is quickly emerging as the go-to location for South Florida meetings and special events.
Visit www.lrbid.com for a comprehensive overview.
Caution Regarding Unauthorized Vendors
Seatrade Cruise Global only endorses Official Vendors. Look for this seal on vendor websites and communications.