A modern cruise ship is more than a marine hotel—it’s an entire floating city.
Technology is accelerating at a breakneck pace but ships take years to build…so how do you stay atop the wave of cruising innovation? In the world of IT professionals, the more capabilities you demonstrate, the more end-customers anticipate.
Information is Power
When thinking big means getting small.
Here are some of our favorite IT conference sessions from 2019:
- Enhancing the Guest Experience with Technology
- Technology Infrastructure Powering the Future of Cruising
- Artificial Intelligence: What's All the Buzz About?
- Defining the Innovation "Blueprint"
There were also loads of exciting new panels and sessions in the Cruising Innovations Theater, all absolutely free to attend.
First, we kicked things off on Tuesday, 9 April at 6 pm in the Grand Ballroom of the newly refurbished Miami Beach Convention Center for the Welcome Reception (sponsored by Shanghai Tourism Administration).
Then we networked at the Information Technology & Entertainment Reception, Wednesday 10 April at 5 pm in the Cruising Innovations Theater.
When we say executives and key decision makers, we aren’t kidding around. Seatrade alum include people in the following roles from major cruise lines:
- Chief Technology Officer & Vice President
- Sr. Director, IT Strategic Partnerships
- Vice President, IT Sourcing
- Dir. IT Facilities Engineering
- Manager, IT Applications & Development
HD and 3D video from onboard recording devices
Sensor technologies to improve overall maintenance cycles
IT Hardware & Software
Smart Ship Technology