Safety & Security
Protect your ship and everyone inside it.
Now more than ever, the well-being of passengers, crew members, and ships are cornerstones of the industry and the foundation upon which cruise lines base their planning.
Make the connections you need to fortify your ships, ease the minds of your passengers, and batten down the hatches in this year’s Safety & Security Neighborhood.
Network with fellow profesionals over drinks at the Safety & Sustainaibility Reception on Tuesday 9 April at 4:30 pm in the Safety & Sustainability Theater.
Also in the theater be sure to catch these engaging sessions:
When we say executives and key decision makers, we mean it.
Seatrade alum include the following major cruise line members:
- Director, Risk Advisory & Assurance Services
- Director, Maritime Cybersecurity
- Manager, Security Operations, Training & Development
- Cyber Security Specialist
- Senior Director, Fleet Surveillance
- Senior Manager, Intelligence & Threat Assessment
- Technical Purchasing & Service – Supply Chain