State of the Global Cruise Industry Keynote
Sponsored by the Hong Kong Tourism Board
Listen as these industry titans share their perspectives in a dynamic panel discussion focused on the most exciting upcoming opportunities and the challenges keeping them up at night.
Themes to include:
- Sustainable Tourism – The latest challenges in popular markets, how cruise lines are collaborating with local communities and destinations to identify solutions
- Innovation – Defining what innovation means to their brand and customer
- Converting New Cruisers - What it will take to attract the next generation of cruisers including millennials
- Environmental Initiatives – Identifying the latest developments and success stories to continue environmental advancements
- Emerging Markets – The future outlook on China, what it will take to succeed in emerging markets
Rise of Female Leadership in the Cruise Industry Keynote
New for 2019!
This roundtable discussion immediately follows the first keynote and is again moderated by Lucy Hockings. Listen as female cruise industry heads explore their paths to leadership positions, how they are igniting innovation within their respective cruise brands and how the industry can work together to support diversity initiatives.