The Swell of the Year is Building
For more than 30 years, Seatrade Cruise Global has been the only annual gathering of its kind. An event of unrivaled magnitude, it’s a convergence of people, ideas, and innovations from every aspect of the maritime industry.
- Safety and security
- Information technology
- Entertainment and amusements
- Design and ship interiors
- Hotel operations and concessions
- Environmental and health
- Ports and destinations
- Ship equipment and shipbuilding
- Ship services
5 Reasons Seatrade is a Fantastic Voyage
Thousands of your peers mark their calendars each year for Seatrade Cruise Global. Why? Because they know it’s....
- The place to source products and services. It’s a $117 billion industry with a record order book on the horizon—we’ve got 700+ suppliers ready to do business and help you meet the demand
- A refreshingly real environment with down-to-earth attendees. The enthusiasm is palpable—a simple “hello” to a fellow attendee often leads to an informative discussion, lucrative partnership, or maybe even a lifelong friendship.
- Quite the production. The superior event experience features first-rate accommodations, riveting keynotes, a palatial Expo Hall, and entertaining receptions—all set against the striking backdrop of South Beach.
- The undisputed voice of the industry. We could all learn from cruise industry veterans—and from fresh new voices. They’ve faced your challenges and are ready to share the solutions.
- Where cruise pros really join forces. We might come from different places, have diverse skill sets and unique talents, but we share a common bond: a passion for the beauty and excitement of cruising.
Thousands of cruise line executives, buyers and decision makers from all over the world attend Seatrade Cruise Global.
Cruise line companies that have attended in the past include:
American Cruise Lines
American Fiesta Cruise Line
American Queen Steamboat Company
Azamara Club Cruises
Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line
Blue World Voyages
Carnival Cruise Line
China National Travel Service Group Corporation
Color Line Cruises
Costa Crociere S.P.A.
Cruise & Maritime Voyages USA
Disney Cruise Line
Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines
Freedom Ship International
Holland America Line
Institute for Shipboard Education / Semester at Sea
MSC Cruises S.A.
National Geographic and Lindblad Expeditions
Norwegian Cruise Line
Paul Gauguin Cruises
Peace Boat Ecoship
Pearl Seas Cruises
Ponant Yacht Cruises & Expeditions
Regent Seven Seas Cruises
Royal Asian Cruises
Royal Caribbean International
Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours
Seabourn Cruise Line
Seadream Yacht Club
Sunstone Ships, Inc.
Tauck River Cruises
The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection
The World Residences at Sea
TUI Cruises GmbH
Victory Cruise Lines
Voyages to Antiquity