Make a Splash in 2020
13,000+ cruise professionals come to Miami each spring because they know if they aren't here, they sacrifice significant growth opportunities. Seatrade Cruise Global is your rare chance to expand not just your knowledge base, but also your entire cruise industry network in a forum like nowhere else on earth.
One Fantastic Voyage
When an industry like ours expands astronomically, with it grows a collective sense of excitement and camaraderie unique to the world of cruising.
It all comes to life at Seatrade Cruise Global, where we gather to celebrate the present and chart our course towards a bright future.
So come for all the learning, networking, and sourcing…and stay for the fun! Sign up below to be notified when registration for 2020 opens!
Wow Them From Sea to Shore
Engaging tech. Reliable onboard connectivity. Aesthetically-alluring interior design. And high seas entertainment that’s visceral, immersive, and super-experiential. That’s what makes today’s cruise lines desirable and competitive—so that’s what you’ll get at Seatrade.
· Build competitive analysis to satisfy all your tech and entertainment needs at once
· Source products, theater, activities, and teams that keep pace with innovations
· Find new ways to attract and engage cruisers with an extraordinary onboard experience
Safety, security, and sustainability. These are the cornerstones of today’s cruise industry and the foundation upon which cruise lines base their planning. Plan for the future at Seatrade and be part of a global transformation that’s redefining cruising amidst today’s climate and security concerns.
· Interface with trailblazers placing a premium on sustainable and responsible growth
· Forge industry-defining partnerships focused on green tech and solutions that scale
· Find out how to modernize and retrofit older vessels for compliance and cost-efficiency
Don't Take Our Word For It
Thousands of cruise line executives, buyers and decision makers from all over the world attend Seatrade Cruise Global. Cruise line companies that have attended in the past include: