The Swell of the Year is Building
And the wave of cruising innovation will break on Miami Beach, 2019 April!
Every sector of cruising from every corner of the earth comes to Seatrade because they know if they aren't here, they sacrifice significant growth opportunities. It's your best chance all year to build on existing global alliances, establish new business relationships, and discover the trends and ideas reimagining the cruising seascape.
Seatrade is One Fantastic Voyage
Sure, the cruise industry is lucrative and ripe with business opportunity. But it’s also one of tremendous energy and excitement. It all comes to life at Seatrade, where we gather as a collective, bringing all the enthusiasm and camaraderie that makes the maritime world so unique. So come for all the learning, networking, and sourcing…and stay for the fun!
Wow Them From Sea to Shore
Engaging tech. Reliable onboard connectivity. Aesthetically-alluring interior design. And high seas entertainment that’s visceral, immersive, and super-experiential. That’s what makes today’s cruise lines desirable and competitive—so that’s what you’ll get at Seatrade.
· Build competitive analysis to satisfy all your tech and entertainment needs at once
· Source products, theater, activities, and teams that keep pace with innovations
· Find new ways to attract and engage cruisers with an extraordinary onboard experience
Safety, security, and sustainability. These are the cornerstones of today’s cruise industry and the foundation upon which cruise lines base their planning. Plan for the future at Seatrade and be part of a global transformation that’s redefining cruising amidst today’s climate and security concerns.
· Interface with trailblazers placing a premium on sustainable and responsible growth
· Forge industry-defining partnerships focused on green tech and solutions that scale
· Find out how to modernize and retrofit older vessels for compliance and cost-efficiency
Don't Take Our Word For It
Save Up to $300 with Standard Pricing
Thousands of cruise line executives, buyers and decision makers from all over the world attend Seatrade Cruise Global. Cruise line companies that have attended in the past include: