Did you know that 99% of exhibitors find unique value delivered by trade shows which are not provided by other marketing channels? That’s according to SpinGo event management, but really it’s no surprise.
Marketing is all about relationships, after all. And in order to get the attention of new prospects and maintain current customers, savvy marketers know they must put an emphasis on making real connections. In fact, in the world of events and trade shows, on average:
- 92% of attendees come to see and learn about what’s new in products and services
- 77% of executive decision makers find at least one new supplier at each show
- 51% of attendees requested that a sales rep visit their company after the show
- 67% of all attendees represent a new prospect and potential customer
- The average attendee spends 8.3 hours viewing trade show exhibits
For suppliers in the booming cruise industry, the moral of the story is simple: It pays to exhibit at Seatrade Cruise Global (SCG). Here are 5 reasons events can increase your brand awareness, help you drive sales, and why it needs to be part of your marketing mix.
- Events Are a Marketplace For Industry Decision-Makers
Bypass the top/middle of your lead funnel by instantly meeting prospects who are interested and ready to buy. SCG attracts tens of thousands of the industry’s most powerful executives from 140+ countries—buyers and influencers actively looking for suppliers and business partners.
- Events Give You Brand Awareness, Leads, and ROI
Getting your foot in the door and finding a captive audience is half the marketing battle. Through countless pre-, onsite, and post-show opportunities, you can make your brand pervasive, collect hundreds of qualified leads, and see exponential returns on your investment—often with just one sale.
- Events Attract Your Competition
Consumers these days have to cut through a lot clutter from competing businesses vying for their attention. SCG draws 750+ exhibitors strategically organized on the show floor based on their industry sector. If you’re not there to create some buzz, you can be sure your competition will be.
- Events Build Trust and Credibility
Transcending anything you’ll get from a traditional or digital marketing campaign, when a potential customer approaches you at an event, you have their undivided attention. Whether at your booth or a networking event, it’s your chance to make an impression.
- Events Bring Substantial Press Coverage
The biggest events and trade shows make headlines around the world and attract credentialed media outlets. SCG, for example, engages 300+ members of the media each year—a prime place to spotlight your brand and increase your exposure.